About Scenic Walton
Since 2008, we’ve led the fight for scenic beauty in Walton County.
Scenic Walton was formed in 2008 by a dedicated group of business owners and residents. Scenic Walton is a 501c(3) non-profit that works with the community and elected officials to preserve the natural beauty of Walton County, while also increasing pedestrian and cyclist safety.
Leigh Moore proudly serves as Executive Director for Scenic Walton. She also serves on the Scenic America Board of Directors as Vice Chair, the Citizens for a Scenic Florida Board of Directors and Executive Committee, the Walton County Design Review Board, the Walton Area Chamber Government Affairs Committee, and is the Chair of the Visit South Walton Destination Improvement Committee.
Our Dedicated Board Members
We appreciate our hardworking and dedicated board members. Our board knows the impact good design and proper landscaping has on property values, safety, and personal happiness.
- President Roger Hall, Retired President, Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast
- Vice President John Stevenson, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones Investments
- Treasurer Charles Musgrove, Owner, CAPSERV360
- Secretary Lori Leath Smith, Publisher, Destin Life
- Christy Burke, Promotional Advertising Consultant, Brown & Bigelow/JSA Promos
- Mark Davis, Clark Partington, Attorneys at Law
- Hunter Harman, COO/Broker, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services/Beach Properties of Florida
- Megan Harrison, President/CEO, Walton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fletcher Isacks, Owner, Isacks Imagery
- Patricia Jenkins, Vice President of Training and Quality, Alys Beach
- Brian Kellenberger, Director of Beach Operations, Walton County Tourist Development Council
- Todd Scali, SVP and Market President, First National Bank
- Blon Carter, Field Operations Manager, The St. Joe Company
- Anthony Vallee, DeFuniak Springs City Council Member and Principal, McWhorter Vallee Design, LLC
- Ashley Vannoy, SVP and Market Director of Northwest Florida, Heartland Bank
- Andrea Ward, Planner, Walton County Planning Department
- Stacey Wood, Executive Director, Sandestin Beach Hotel, Ltd.
- Bradford Davis, BRDLA, Inc., Landscape Architect, Advisor to the Board
755 Grand Boulevard
Suite B105, #202
Miramar Beach, FL 32550