Scenic Walton was formed in 2008 by a dedicated group of business owners and residents. Scenic Walton is a 501c(3) non-profit that works with the community and elected officials to preserve the natural beauty of Walton County, while also increasing pedestrian and cyclist safety.
We are currently working on securing funding for multi-use path installation and median landscaping projects, as well as advocating for the undergrounding of overhead utilities, the minimization of Small Cell/5G towers and improvements to development codes for primary transportation corridors.
Leigh Moore proudly serves as Executive Director for Scenic Walton. She also serves on the Scenic America Board of Directors as Vice Chair, the Citizens for a Scenic Florida Board of Directors and Executive Committee, the Walton County Design Review Board, the Walton Area Chamber Government Affairs Committee, and is the Chair of the Visit South Walton Destination Improvement Committee.
Our Dedicated Board Members
We appreciate our hardworking and dedicated board members. Our board knows the impact good design and proper landscaping has on property values, safety, and personal happiness.
- President Roger Hall, Business Development for Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast
- Vice President John Stevenson, Financial Advisor with Edward Jones Investments
- Treasurer Charles Musgrove, Owner of CAPSERV360
- Secretary Lori Leath Smith, Publisher of Destin Life
- Christy Burke, Promotional Advertising Consultant for Brown & Bigelow/JSA Promos
- Mark Davis, Clark Partington, Attorneys at Law
- Amanda Green, Freeport City Council Member and Owner/Office Manager/Bookkeeper for her family-owned business, Green Air Controls
- Hunter Harman, COO/Broker of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services/Beach Properties of Florida
- Megan Harrison, President/CEO of the Walton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fletcher Isacks, Owner of Isacks Imagery
- Patricia Jenkins, Vice President of Training and Quality for Alys Beach
- Brian Kellenberger, Director of Beach Operations for the Walton County Tourist Development Council
- Tom Kramer, Rosemary Beach Property Owners’ Association
- Dick Larkin, Core Faculty Member for Walden University
- Todd Scali, SVP and Market President for First National Bank
- Jason Scarbrough, Project Manager for The St. Joe Company
- Anthony Vallee, DeFuniak Springs City Council Member and Principal of McWhorter Vallee Design, LLC
- Ashley Vannoy, SVP and Market Director of Northwest Florida for Heartland Bank
- Andrea Ward, Planner for the Walton County Planning Department
- Stacey Wood, Executive Director, Sandestin Beach Hotel, Ltd.
- Bradford Davis, BRDLA, Inc., Landscape Architect, Advisor to the Board
Call: (850) 588-1877
755 Grand Boulevard
Suite B105, #202
Miramar Beach, FL 32550